My name is...
Lars K Jensen
I am a journalist from the Danish School of Journalism (2007). I work in Ekstra Bladet's development department, mainly with the technical user experience; website performance.
If you are curious, I've written a little (in Danish) about our work with performance, especially at ekstrabladet.dk:
- Why we use SpeedIndex as a measure of performance
- An attempt at looking at cache gain, measured by SpeedIndex
- And more posts are on the way... :-)
In 2012 I started our editorial development team (development work with our journalists) with a colleague and I managed the team until 2013. Back then I wrote to posts (also in Danish) about our work:
- What are the editorial development team really doing?
- The hijacking: How we made the interactive story
Follow me around the web:
- On Medium where I write about technology and new media (in Danish). Among other things I have written about:
- On Twitter where I talk about music, books, technology and journalism (in both Danish and English).
- At OnlineMinds.dk where I (from time to time) play with online stuff (with Kim Elmose) and write about it.
- I have a a LinkedIn profile I try to keep updated.